You can download the free mobile phone app at www.hywelddahb.wales.nhs.uk/choosewell
Why Choose Well?
Please think carefully before going straight to the Emergency Department (A&E).
Your help with this will save lives.
Choose well so that:
- You get the right treatment in the right place
- Busy emergency services can help those who need them most
- Essential treatment is given in the shortest possible time
- Be prepared by having essential medicines at home in a child safe cupboard including:
- Pain killing medicine e.g. paracetamol
- Anti-diarrhoeal medicine
- Rehydration mixture
- Indigestion remedy
C.A.L.L. Mental Health Helpline 0800 132 737
Text ‘help’ to 81066 www.callhelpline.org.uk
In office hours – 01545 574000
Out of Hours – 0845 6015392
In office hours – 01267 224466
Out of Hours – 01558 824283
In office hours – 01437 764551
Out of hours – 08708 509508